Are you a highly experienced mid-level or senior level Architect, Architectural Technologist or Interior Designer who is looking to take their career forward with an awarding winning, multi-disciplinary studio?
Howarth Litchfield has been awarded a number of exciting projects across multiple sectors which require skilled team players to take them from start to finish.
Please contact us if you have:
- At least 10+ years’ post qualified experience (Architects/Technologists – ARB / RIBA membership).
- Multi-disciplinary or sector specialist project knowledge with high levels of experience in their design, technical and practical delivery including construction stage delivery.
- An eye for detail with the ability to develop/review information and drawings for accuracy and suitability.
- Excellent communication and design interpretation skills which allow clients to realise aspirations and deliver on technical requirements.
- Experience of managing all aspects of project teams including training and guiding project team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Revit, CAD and manual drawing skills.
- Ability to develop your own client base.
Howarth Litchfield is able to offer:
- A competitive salary package including access to company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Individual career development with access to annual cpd calendar
- A modern well equipped studio with free parking
- An active social calendar
If these opportunities are of interest, please email your covering letter and portfolio to Clare Corless, Office Manager at email@example.com or in writing to:
Clare Corless, Office Manager, Howarth Litchfield Partnership, Liddon House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW.
If you have any further questions or wish to discuss any of the above roles please ring us on 0191 3849470.