The Masters House, University College, Durham is a Grade II Listed Building within the Durham World Heritage Site.

It dates to the early part of the 18th Century, probably earlier, and was remodeled between 1720 and 1760 to create a substantial Georgian town house.

Despite substantial refurbishment and repair to the property it maintains its historic value with no obvious signs of intrusion or alteration but now offers comfortable, high quality accommodation to the standard expected by the University College Master.

Related Projects